Set sail aboard a beautiful 58 foot sailing yacht for a memorable sunset cruise on Sydney Harbour.Â Enjoy some local organic wines accompanied by a a gourmet cheese platter while you sail under the Sydney Harbour Bridge, past the Sydney Opera House and under the Sydney Harbour Bridge and soak up views of the sun setting over the city.
- Board Pilgrim at Rose Bay at 5.30pm sharp
- Enjoy a selection of Tamburlaine Organic Wines (no red wines), beer or soft drinks accompanied by a delicious cheese platter
- Pull out sail and enjoy the peace (wind permitting)
- Sail past the Sydney Opera House and under the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Other sights can be included on request (time permitting)
- Watch the lights come up and the sun go down over the city
- Return to Rose BayÂ at approximately 7.30pm
Your sunset sail begins at Rose Bay,Â Sydney where your hosts for the evening Clare and Paul will welcome you aboard a beautiful 58 foot sailing yacht, Pilgrim.
After a full briefing to ensure all guests feel comfortable and safe you will head out into the Harbour and pull up sails.Â
Pilgrim is the perfect yacht for a sunset cruise. She's stable and very comfortable with a large foredeck and two cockpits - so plenty of seating and space for you to spread out and relax.
The number of guests is kept to a minimum to ensure a very personal service to you - whether you want to learn about sailing, have a go a helming the boat or just sit back and relax.
On board there is selection of different Tamburlaine Organic Wines on board (note: no red wine) for guests to enjoy. Alternatively if youâ€™re a non wine drinker, beer and soft drinks are available too.
There is also a selection of delicious cheeses and accompaniments to enjoy with your drinks as you relax and enjoy views of the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge & other Sydney highlights.
Enjoy the peace as Pilgrim glides around the harbor while you watch the sun set over the city on the way back toÂ Rose Bay.